Changing the Face of Tax
Join us as we build for the future.
We have developed our new website, logo and visual identity to reflect our aim of being at the cutting edge of taxation as well as our ambition for the future.
Together, our website and new visual identity presents us with an opportunity to:
- Present CIOT as a modern, dynamic organisation which performs its role in the interests of its members and wider society
- Engage with our members, volunteer community, students and the public and
- Differentiate our identity and purpose in the environment in which we operate
Our new website is more intuitive, easier to navigate and contemporary. It offers:
- New design - fresh digital look and feel. Responsive design, together with a new logo, for an improved user experience
- Easy navigation – intuitive, with faster and more efficient access to the content you want
- More content - latest tax information. Content and presentation is user friendly and within easy grasp of our increasingly diverse and international audience.
Together, our website and visual identity forms part of an emerging strategy to communicate more effectively with each of our audiences in a way that is relevant, timely and engaging.
Are you a member? Discover how we can help you. Visit our membership overview and benefits section.
Are you a student? Find out how we’ve helped students become members. Read their CTA Stories.
Are you an employer? Thinking of sponsoring an employee for the CTA qualification? Register your interest today.
Are you a volunteer? Become part of a growing community. Find out what volunteers do.